The first edition of the Novelty Fashion Experience (NFE2023 ) is happening this Friday, 13th October, at the Centre Culturel Francophone du Rwanda (the Insitute Francais in Rwanda). The show will bring together 5 fashion designers such as the MATHEO Clothing brand, SHEMA GAETAN, MAISON INKINGI, KONI CLOTHING, and Fashion Forward which will be represented by BRAND 8. Together they're ready and will showcase various collections. According to the spoken of the NFE 2023, each and every one member fashion designer is ready and fashion lovers should get their tickets.
"Our customers should expect nothing less of perfection. It will be a night of storytelling through our craft. And craftsmanship, sophistication, and many more. Fashion lovers you can get your ticket and we have prepared a good show that will reveal another level of the fashion industry in Rwanda" the NFE2023 spokesperson told the RCFS's Media this Monday.
- "I HAVE LOYALTY INSIDE THE MATHEO BRAND": THE FUTURE WARRIORS COLLECTION 2023 RELEASED
- THE NOVELTY FASHION EXPERIENCE IS SCHEDULED IN OCTOBER 2023, IN KIGALI
Made by Matheo Clothing brand
Made by Shema Gaetan
Made by Maison Inkingi
Made by Koni Clothing
Made by BRAND 8
Latest from RCFS
- COLLABORATION CONTINUES BETWEEN EVELINE GONZENBACH AND UMUHETO FASHION HOUSE [PHOTOS]
- The Kigali Triennial Fashion Show 2024: Rwanda's Arts Festival Highlights Vibrancy of African culture
- The DK Heritage Collection 2024 is Released: Unique and Sexy, Casual, and Classic
- The International Model Eveline Gonzenbach in a New Collection 2024 by UMUHETO Fashion House [PHOTOS]
- When will African Fashion Designers adapt to Sustainable Fashion?